Our client is seeking an experienced E-Commerce Manager to join a busy and successful team
- The role is to develop, implement and manage the E-Commerce strategy . To maximise trading potential across a number of website in line with the overall business plan.
- Full responsibility for developing the E-Commerce strategy to drive the growth of the E-Commerce business and online sales.
- To be responsible for the operation of all sections of the online business in order to increase: volumes of sales; customer satisfaction and profitability whilst maintaining staff satisfaction and morale.
- Monitoring online traffic and data to understand and improve the customer journey online.
- Managing the marketing channels of natural SEO, paid search, affiliates and online advertising to deliver the key objectives of the online market strategy.
- Day to day management of the E-Commerce team.
- Provide regular competitor intelligence in order to assess effectiveness, ROI & profitability.
- Principles of e-commerce and leading an eCommerce department with experience of operational management at a senior level.
- Experience in growing and expanding an online presence and sales.
- Experience of budgetary control and forecasting.
- IT systems used within the company/business include Magento, PHP, Pearl Windows & HTML.
- Knowledge of ongoing developments in e-commerce.
- Business information: structure, policies and procedures.
- Understanding of IT issues.
Apply for E-Commerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly