Office Administrator / Office Assistant
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (38 hours per week)
Our Client is a privately owned, well established sub-contractor specialising in high precision machining of plastics and non-ferrous metals supporting a diverse customer base operating in aerospace, biotech and medical.
They are looking to add an office administrator to their team with key tasks in the following areas:
- Monitoring phones
- Manage Supplier Contracts: Renewals, Updates, Cost overviews
- Order Processing
- Update diary
- Data entry of workshop work hours and production paperwork
- Ordering consumables for workshop and office
- Purchase and Sales Ledger up keep
- Assist finance director with: supplier payments, payroll data entry, HR file upkeep.
- Updating holiday and sickness records
- Basic book keeping
- Competent on MS office: Word, Excel, outlook
Salary is subject to negotiation and dependant on experience.
The position is permanent, full time and based at their factory in Dorking with a 38 hour week and a generous pension company contribution scheme.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Office Administrator, Admin, Office Coordinator, Business Operations Assistant, Office Admin, Secretary, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Business Operations Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant, Accounts Assistant, HR Assistant, Payroll Assistant, Book Keeper may also be considered for this role.