Year 5 Teacher
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become a part of an outstanding school as a Year 5 Teacher. This position is available for an immediate start and is based within St Helens. Are you looking for a new opportunity within a Year 5 class? At Randstad Education we believe communication is the key to professional and successful working relationships. We strive to listen to our candidates in order to find the right position to meet their needs. This teaching position will involve you:
- Teaching an attentive and intelligent class of 30 pupils.
- Planning and delivering lessons which capture attention & encourage engagement and interaction
- Benefit from the support of a full-time general class Teaching Assistant within the classroom and highly professional Senior Leadership team.
- Excellent training & CPD opportunities for the successful candidate. This Ofsted 'Outstanding' school caters for around 375 pupils. This is a well-known popular school within the area, where achievement is high and pupil progress significant. Pupil's behaviour is good reflecting the school's strong commitment to promoting their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. Located within St Helens Merseyside within easy reach of a number of public transport routes.
To join our Randstad Education team and be successful in this Year 5 Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allow you to be placed in schools
- Have an interest in developing well rounded pupils
- Display an up to date knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum
- Have experience working with various SEN children
In reward for our teacher's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, Teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
" Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check "