SATs Intervention Teacher
SATs Interventions Teacher
Randstad Education Liverpool is now recruiting on behalf of a Wirral Primary School for an effective SATs Interventions Teacher, who can make a positive impact on pupils' learning and progress in the school year up to SATs in 2017.
At Randstad Education we believe communication is the key to professional and successful working relationships. This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher who is looking to join a welcoming and supportive school, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. We strive to listen to our candidates in order to find the right position to meet their needs.
The ideal candidate for this role should:
- Have experience of teaching the new SATs and National Curriculum in Year 6 within the last two academic years
- Plan, prepare and deliver engaging interventions group & individual lessons that keep pupils focused on progression and attainment
- Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising standards
- Have excellent subject knowledge of KS2, specifically Year 6, including SATs examinations
- Have a strong commitment to their own professional development, supported by a strong and committed Management Team
To join our Randstad Education team and be successful in this SATs Interventions role you will need to:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allow you to be placed in schools
- Have an interest in developing well rounded pupils
- Have experience working with children supporting SATs preparation in a previous role
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
In reward for our teacher's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, Teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
If this role interests you then please contact Paul on 0151 255 1666 or email me over at firstname.lastname@example.org