5 days left
- Full Time
£15,000 - £17,000 per annum (depending upon experience).
Our client is a family run online Travel company based in the heart of Norfolk. They are leaders in a competitive and fast-paced online marketplace.
As proud holders of the Which? Best Rated Car Hire Broker award for 4 years running, and a Feefo Gold Trusted Merchant for the past 2 years running, their priority is to continue to ensure that an outstanding level of customer service is delivered at all times. This coupled with their unique car rental and inclusive insurance packages sets us apart from their competitors.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Advisor to join their dynamic and dedicated team at their busy Contact Centre.
As one of their prestigious Customer Advisors you will be representing the company, providing first class customer service to rental clients, assisting them with their car hire needs and sourcing the best options and solutions for them. Communicating via email and telephone, your written and spoken skills must be impeccable, with a very high attention to detail. Therefore previous experience in the field of Customer Service is essential.
Your duties will include:
- Handling calls and emails
- Providing reliable advice and assistance before, during and after the car rental period.
- Generating quotations and taking reservations over the telephone.Guiding customers through the best options available
- .Overseeing the automated reservations system.
- Efficient and accurate entry of data into the computer system.
- Liaising with International suppliers.
Your key requirements for the position:
- A confident, friendly and polite telephone manner.
- Exceptional written skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Passionate about offering exceptional customer service.
- Ability to empathise with all types of customers
- .Demonstration of complaint handling and resolution.
- Professionalism and able to work in a team and independently
- .Hardworking, dedicated and reliable.
- A previous knowledge of car insurance would be desirable.
- Geographical knowledge and familiarity of car models would also be an advantage.
Full-time, 40 hours per week, you will be required to work shifts within their opening hours which are 08:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday, and 08:00 to 17:00 on Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
Their current holiday entitlement is 25 days per year plus Bank Holidays (33 days).Full training, ongoing support and mentorship with be given to the successful candidate.
Apply for Customer Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly