Service Delivery Manager
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 Depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Service Delivery Manager Job Purpose:
The Service Delivery Manager provides leadership and focus for a department to deliver excellence in Service Delivery for Gilmond's SaaS clients. The Service Delivery team is the focal point of contact for Gilmond's clients on a day to day basis.
Application Support Analysts work within the Service Delivery team to deliver excellent experiences for our clients when working with our software platforms. They strive to identity, manage and accommodate clients' needs, whilst delivering the best value propositions for Gilmond Consulting
Summary of Service Delivery Manager main duties and responsibilities:
- Run the Service Delivery team to a very high standard of excellence
- Manage the Service Delivery team members
- Be responsible for the welfare and personal development of the team members
- Work with the CTO to define and develop new capabilities within the team and refine our processes and practices
- Build trust with the client base to ensure service team is correctly perceived as being the go-to team for clients in managing change in their SaaS platforms
- Customer Service
- Interface with Gilmond's clients on a day to day basis regarding active work for the client
- Manage the priority and delivery of active work
- Operate the service team ITSM and CMDB platform for controlling work through the team
- Manage the work allocation of service work and incident response work
- Feedback regularly to clients on situations regarding active work
- Hold scheduled client interaction workshops for review and new work
- Follow an ITIL based approach for service management
- Manage contracts and contractual obligations
- Understand ITIL style service delivery reporting
- Create and disseminate day to day and monthly engagement reports
- Manage chargeable work allocation, time recording and invoicing
- Manage customer expectations
- Fault Investigation
- Handle clients requests for faults to be investigated and investigate (often calling on other teams to help) the issues in order to diagnose the issues
- Manage the criticality and escalation path
- Follow up faults and ensure faults are progressed through the ITSM/CMDB platform, and through Product Development where appropriate
- Present back to clients why perceived faults are operating as designed
- Coaching and assisting client development in fault management
- Upskilling client staff to self-help and self-determine
Software Delivery and Introduction
- Work with release management to follow up on the release of new versions of software into the clients estate, including release related issue identification
- Work with Release Management to guide client raised faults through product development processes aligned with SLA
- Work with clients on integration exercises and third party challenges
- Software Co-ordination
- Work with IT operations teams to manage SaaS experience for clients
- Work with CTO and IT operations group to streamline SaaS delivery experience
- Work with CTO to provide appropriate MI for the service team to ensure excellent service is communicated with the wider business
- Analyse and understand client requirements for changing system experience, primarily why change is required and work with client to design and implement new change
- Use SaaS platform tools to modify system behaviour in line with required changes and advise clients on the possibilities of using the tools available
- Work within wider business on continuous improvement initiatives
- Operate a 'what can we do now' mentality
- Be available to advise but mindful of committed SLA work
The ideal Service Delivery Manager
- Capable of creating the best environment for Application Support Analysts to be successful, someone with a passion for delivery excellence in service delivery.
- Able to bridge the gap between technology and real people will be successful in the role.
- Have a passion for helping clients achieve success using our tools and technology.
- Knowledgeable about the energy market, but also about business practices, communications methods, technology and data intelligence.
- Must be passionate about developing people and working to a high standard to deliver an effective department.
- Able to deliver the business strategy goals, whilst maintaining excellence in customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join a forward thinking company that offers its employees the chance of career progression, job satisfaction and security.
Apply below today for the chance of an early interview!
Apply for Service Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly