Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Central London
Salary: Market Leading + Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
A market leading and expanding £250m rail infrastructure group is looking to appoint a Financial Controller within its Group Head Office. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Financial Controller will have business critical responsibility for UK Group operational reporting, statutory accounts, tax computations and forecasting.
- Managing all monthly shareholder reporting
- Enforcing and improving the Group's control environment and compliance with financial procedures
- Managing and developing a central team of four people and developing strong working relationships with the Divisional Finance Managers
The Financial Controller will also:
- Lead the preparation and production of monthly and quarterly reports and returns
- Co-ordinate the budget approach in support of the Finance Director
- Ensuring testing and sign-off on management reporting matters as required by external and internal auditors
- This role involves managing, developing and improving business reporting and controls for a number of UK geographical locations and taking ownership of relevant related projects
- The Financial Controller is critical to the Group's operations and provides strategic advice, support and guidance for key stakeholders within the business.
- There is a strong technical requirement for the position (UK accounting standards, FRS101, IFRS and UK taxation) and, as such, suitable applicants will be ACA qualified, having operated at Manager level within the Big 4 before gaining experience with a blue-chip organisation within Commerce and Industry.
- Suitable applicants should also be ambitious, proactive, performance and changes focussed and have strong interest in team management and development.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to perform a crucial role within this challenging, ever-evolving business.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Financial Controller, Qualified Accountant, Finance Manager, ACA Accounting, Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Financial Assistant, Finance Associate, Management Accountant, Finance Coordinator, Senior Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Accounts Manager, Finance Specialist, Financial Executive, Finance Controller, Financial Accounting, CIMA, ACA, ACCA, ICAEW, Head of Finance, Cost Controller, Accounts Controller will also be considered for this role.