Year 4 Teacher
Primary Teacher Nottingham
Year 4 Primary Teacher - Nottingham, NG8
£100 - £168 per day
Long Term Temporary, full time, starting January for 2 terms
Are you looking for a long term role starting in January? Do you have strong behaviour management skills? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The school is a successful and popular primary school in the NG8 area of Nottingham. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents.
The role is initially temporary for 2 terms but could be extended for the right candidate if this is wanted.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive rates of pay
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS or NQT status
- Strong behaviour management experience
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200