2nd Line Support Engineer
2nd Line Support EngineerLocation: Chatham, ME5 with frequent travel to LondonSalary: £20,000 - £27,000 Per annum 40 hours a week, Monday to FridayTribeca started with an office in Mayfair, London but now has four offices. Our North Kent office is also the location of one of our secure Data Centres which forms part of our Fund Cloud private cloud infrastructure. Tribeca also offer local IT support services in New York and Hong Kong via local offices in the respective financial districts.
Tribeca currently provides international IT Support for clients in New York, Indiana and Chicago in the USA, in addition to clients in Canada, Brazil, Spain, Singapore, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Germany and Greece.
2nd Line Support Engineer Role:
- Providing telephone and onsite support for clients throughout UK and abroad
- Working in our helpdesk system
- Providing support and advice to junior members of staff
- Provide ‘white glove’ onsite support for key clients
2nd Line Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to user requests
- Working on implementation projects
- Providing escalation support
- On call cover once every 8 weeks some international travel
Qualifications / Experience:
- 4 years in an IT support role
If you feel that you may be suitable for this 2nd Line Support Engineer role, then please apply now!
Apply for 2nd Line Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly