The New Year is fast approaching and we are looking for Secondary Teachers of all subjects Specialism to work on long term placements in various schools across North Somerset.
Working in a school on a long term basis enables you to build deeper relationships with both the school and the pupils, whilst still allowing you the flexibility of supply . You can try out the school to see if this is a school that you would like to work in permanently
The contracts can be both part time or full time and can last for a term or even up to the end of the school year , depending on your availability. In fact Over 45% of long term contracts have led to permanent contracts in the last 18 months in the area, supply does lead to further career opportunities and Randstad Education will support you with the right tools to get the most out of long term placements to help you secure a permanent contract at the end of it.
To be successful in your application you will need :
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQT's welcome to apply)
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Recent teaching experience in delivering quality Secondary education or recent experience as a Secondary teacher
In return, here at Randstad Education we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free professional development training
- A dedicated consultant offering a supportive, honest, friendly and efficient service
If you are interested in this position, either forward your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call the office on 0117 9299882
Apply for Secondary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly