Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher in Stockport
£85- £130 per day
January 2017 start- July 2017
Do you have a passion for inspiring the young minds of today?
Are you keen to work in a forward-thinking, supportive primary school?
Do you have the drive to make a difference?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher to work in an Outstanding school close to Stockport town centre.
The Primary school is a one form entry Roman Catholic school and children achieve well due to the high standard of teaching being delivered. The school encourages full parental involvement in children's learning and promotes an ethos of inclusion through an enriched curriculum. As a teacher of Key Stage 1, you will make certain that you are able to form effective relationships with staff, pupils and parents/carers.
- Access to Free CPD courses and Safeguarding training.
- Competitive pay rates and pension.
- Enthusiastic & respectful students.
- Close to public transport links and/or free parking.
- Provided with a school laptop and iPad.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Phonics experience is essential.
- Be positive, motivated and energetic.
- Willingness to contribute to wider school life.
- Have excellent organisation skills.
- Planning and delivering of the current National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in parents' evenings.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
If this is what you're looking for and you want to be part of a successful school then don't hesitate, apply now!
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.