Primary SEN Teacher
£100-£130 per day.
SEN Teacher, Manchester Primary School.
December 2016 start - 8 month fixed term contract
Are you a forward thinking Primary Teacher?
Do you bring fun and creativity into your teaching?
Would working within a SEN provision unit in a forward-thinking Primary School appeal to you?
As an SEN Teacher, do you have a sound knowledge of the national curriculum and can deliver it in a way to inspire children to achieve?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a SEN Teacher from December 2016 to work with 8 autistic children in their specialist provision unit. The children are from across both KS1 and KS2.
This Primary School in Manchester is a one form entry community School who cater for enthusiastic pupils. The staff are driven on creating a strong community bond and work hard to ensure that parents and carers are involved in their children's learning. As a Teacher in the provision, you will make certain that you are able to form solid relationships with parents and carers.
This is a rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work with an experienced team of practitioners, who will support and motivate you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is dedicated to implementing creative and fun lessons and will offer you ample resources in order for you to achieve this.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding 8 children in the specialist provision unit to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
Apply for Primary SEN Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly