Primary SEN Teacher
£100-£130 per day.
SEN Teacher, Manchester Primary School.
December 2016 start - 8 month fixed term contract
Are you a forward thinking Primary Teacher?
Do you bring fun and creativity into your teaching?
Would working within a SEN provision unit in a forward-thinking Primary School appeal to you?
As an SEN Teacher, do you have a sound knowledge of the national curriculum and can deliver it in a way to inspire children to achieve?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a SEN Teacher from December 2016 to work with 8 autistic children in their specialist provision unit. The children are from across both KS1 and KS2.
This Primary School in Manchester is a one form entry community School who cater for enthusiastic pupils. The staff are driven on creating a strong community bond and work hard to ensure that parents and carers are involved in their children's learning. As a Teacher in the provision, you will make certain that you are able to form solid relationships with parents and carers.
This is a rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work with an experienced team of practitioners, who will support and motivate you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is dedicated to implementing creative and fun lessons and will offer you ample resources in order for you to achieve this.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding 8 children in the specialist provision unit to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.