Music Teacher - Close to Brighton
Long Term Contract - December Start
Great Rates of Pay
Are you looking for a Music teaching role in a secondary school setting?
Do you have a teaching qualification?
Do you have experience teaching in Secondary schools?
Would you be available to start in December?
Can you work near Brighton?
If you answer yes to these questions the please read on...
We are currently recruiting for a small but ambitious academy for 11-16 year olds. They have a proud history serving the families of the area and their school is renowned for its welcoming and inclusive approach.
As a part of United Learning, they take seriously their mission to bring out the 'best in everyone'. This means that they work incredibly hard to ensure that students not only receive the best education possible, but also the best pastoral care to allow them to achieve exceptional outcomes and to succeed in their adult lives.
The academy is ideally situated with the inspiration of views over the English Channel and towards the Seven Sisters Country Park. They are within easy reach of Eastbourne and Brighton and enjoy excellent partnerships with United Learning schools and across East Sussex.
With a rigorous approach to behaviour and learning, they have high expectations of all their students. They believe that every student at the Academy, wherever they come from, whatever they have achieved in the past, should be able to exceed expectations in their time with them and look back on their time at their school with happiness and pride.
Students are always the best ambassadors for their school and so they would be delighted to welcome you to meet them and see their whole school community in action. If you are available this week for a visit then please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Accessible Public transport links
- On site parking
- Top of the range technology and modern resources
- Very Friendly and Supportive departments
- Great team work amongst the staff
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- NQT's are welcome to apply
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
- Commitment to the full teaching role, treating this assignment as though a permanent teacher at the school.
If you are available to visit the school this week and meet with the head, then please apply today or contact us if you would like more information.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks