Cross Skilled Electrician
IMERYS Minerals Ltd, the world leader in mineral-based specialties for industry, is recruiting for the following positions based near St. Austell, Cornwall.
Cross-Skilled Electrician - Ref: 11744
£22,775 to £23,829 pa (depending on skills and experience) plus benefits
The successful applicant will be required to provide a preventative and reactive maintenance service to meet the operational requirements. This involves giving priority to all aspects of health, safety, environment and quality.
The successful candidate will be required to have:
- Indentured electrical/multi-skilled engineering apprenticeship and/or cross skilled from electrical to mechanical.
- Ideally, a good knowledge of mineral processing and a sound understanding of maintaining process equipment.
- Experience of process instrumentation and control systems would be a distinct advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- IT literate
- Have a good working knowledge of EHS requirements.
A full driving licence is required for all roles.
To obtain an application form please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the appropriate reference number.
Closing date is Monday 28th November 2016 at 4pm.
We will only contact short-listed applicants.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.