Soccer / Football Coaches - USA
Recreational Football Coaching opportunity based just outside New York, USA.
If you coach youth soccer / football in the UK and would love the chance to further develop your coaching career by working in USA for up to 9 months then this is a once in a life time opportunity not to miss.
Contract dates: March 2017 to November 2017 (exact dates to be confirmed)
Offered to the successful Soccer / Football Coach:
- $525.00 per week, paid every 2 weeks
- Accommodation & transportation can be rented through employer and costs deducted from pay.
- Return flights reimbursed on successful completion of the contract
- Workers compensation medical insurance provided.
- Based 30 minutes from Central Manhattan, New York.
- H-2B visa / Contract for March to November or August to November
- Extensive internal training provided by our Staff Development Department.
- Uniform & equipment provided except footwear.
- Ready-made social environment - a fantastic team of like-minded people.
- Opportunity to advance coaching skills.
- UK based interviews and assessment centers.
- 35 hours per week
- Coaching travel teams & recreational players/programs aged 3-14 years
- Indoor technique programs at our own facilities
- Running tryouts for travel teams
- Summer camps for recreational and travel players
- Marketing and advertising administration work
- Supervision of our sports facilities
The Ideal Soccer / Football Coach:
- Minimum level one FA coaching badge
- Sports related degree (or equivalent).
- Two years’ experience of youth football or sports coaching.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well with children.
- Demonstrable customer service experience working with a diverse range of customers.
- Aged 21 years or over due to critical business reasons whilst working overseas e.g. local law requirements.
- MUST have a valid driving license.
- MUST provide a clean background check from ACPO. https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx
Interviews to be held on:
- Saturday 17th December 2016 – Birmingham - by appointment
- Monday 19th December 2016 – Colchester - by appointment
View the original job article on Hiredonline