Evaluations Manager - Renewables
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Evaluations Manager who holds CFA Certification for our leading client in the renewable energy Sector. This is a permanent role, salary negotiable and based in Swindon.
The main responsibility of the Evaluations Manager is ensuring support for the Renewables division by evaluating development and M&A projects regarding different technologies, such as wind onshore and offshore as well as photovoltaics across various UK/European and International destinations.
The role involves due diligence of processes in setting up, owning and updating of financial valuation models. Prepare relevant sections of board presentations and papers and supporting planning processes of the Renewables segment in relation to commercial issues
Qualifications & Experience
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Hold a business administration, economics, industrial engineering or similar background
- A CFA, CIMA or equivalent professional degree
- Knowledge in capital market theory and advanced practical experience with valuation-related topics in particular in DCF valuation, accounting (IFRS) and management-like representation of results
- Experience in Renewables
- Strong analytical and communicational skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work independently as well part of an international team
- are fluent in English and are open for travel
Full details on application. Please send your C.V. to apply and quote Ref: FT2705.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finaance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International