Are you a Land Surveyor looking for a company that is growing, offers a lively and team focussed environment, scope for progression, and a competitive salary? Then this could be a great job for you…
What will you be doing as a Land Surveyor?
- Working on sites around the NW
- 3D laser scanning
- Nurturing more inexperienced staff
- Survey data processing
- Working within a team of engineers and surveyors
- Managing your own time and workload
- Having a real attention to detail and a meticulous approach
- Measured Building Surveying
- Producing final drawings
- Topographic surveying
What’s in it for me?
- Salary of up to £25,000 per annum (which will rise with experience)
- Pool car scheme
- Liverpool based
- Excellent career prospects & training
- A friendly, fun & dynamic working environment
- Lots of scope for progression
If you want to find out more about it, or, if you are not sure that this is a perfect role so need some advice, call me and I can tell you more.