Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Salary: 31,300 GBP
Start date: 14 November 2016
Closing date: 12 December 2016
About the role:
Excellent teamwork and communication skills are essential. Desirable analog design experience includes power supply, signal conditioning, filters, ADC and DAC circuits. Desirable digital design experience includes microprocessor interface to logic and memory, control with PLD and PGA devices, synchronous serial communication. Experience with mixed signal design and schematic capture is required. Experience with PCB fabrication specification and layout is valuable.
- Discuss proposals with clients;
- work with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology;
- test theoretical designs;
- write specifications and technical reports;
- follow defined development processes;
- systematically improve the detailed design of a piece of electronic equipment;
- ensure that a product will work with devices developed by others, can be made again reliably, and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- create user-friendly interfaces;
- ensure safety regulations are met;
- carry out project planning and prepare budgets;
- supervise technicians, craftspeople and other colleagues.
- Designing, analysing and proposing components, devices, circuits and radiofrequency and microwave systems specifically created for telecommunication systems.
- Designing electronic components and circuits according to specifications.
- Being systematic when focusing on the design of electronic applications and products.
- Conceiving, designing, implementing and operating electronic equipment and systems, instrumentation and control processes.
- Applying electronics as a support technology for other fields and activities, not restricting it only to Information and Communication Technologies.
Subject: Electronics Engineering
- Be able to communicate fluently
View the original job article on Hiredonline