Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 Teacher
Jan 2017 - July2017
Would you like to work in a supportive environment? Do you have a passion to provide a broad, balanced and dynamic curriculum to suit the needs of all children? Can you develop skills of co-operation and collaboration as well as independence in all children? If so, this school needs you!
I am currently working with a larger than average school in North Bradford who are seeking to appoint a passionate Year 2 teacher. It is a OFSTED 'good' school dedicated to inspiring children by providing a stimulating learning enviornment. In this role you would be required to recognise, promote and include the involvement of parents, governors and the wider community. You would be working as part of a team creating exciting learning experiences for all.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an excellent teacher, committed to the highest of expectations for all children
- Make learning irresistible, effective and inclusive
- Be a learner themselves ? open to challenge and the exploration of new approaches
- Be a committed team member
- Promote the principles of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning in order to achieve highly.
- A great school environment with fantastic facilities
- A brilliant, supportive and dedicated staff team
- Children who are enthusiastic learners
- A school that is committed to helping staff develop, e.g. through professional coaching and excellent CPD
- A school that is passionate about learning, where practice is based on recent and reliable research
You will need:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to build relatiionships and communicate well with all pupils, parents/carers and other professionals
This vacancy is open to experienced teachers and NQTs are also urged to apply. If you feel that you meet the requirements and attributes then please apply with an up to date CV. All applicants are required to have a DBS on the update service or are willing to apply for a new one.
I look forward to hearing from you.