5 days left
- Full Time
This is a business critical role that is the backbone of the company's service delivery. The Regional Property Services Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all properties under management are managed effectively, are maintained to a high standards of safety, security and hygiene as practicable.. Balancing a workload with a wide scope, across varied locations.
- Regional based duties, Birmingham, Manchester, Scotland
- CPM data uploads – checklist Properties, certs, Shower install, asbestos, etc etc – chase outstanding.
- Diary management of all PI/PM/TECH for visibility of all managers
- Liaising with PI/TECH/PM on inspection reports & works needed
- Diary management of works
- Daily PI/PM/TECH calls to gather information to send reports or quotes
- Preparation of quotes for works – send to clients
- Possibility of sending out inspection reports for PI's
- Key audits Quarterly & Bi-weekly– collecting and sending to Victoria
- Any other business necessary to aid PI/Maintenance/Regions needs
- Managing incidents: loading incident, updating status of incidents, leasing issues with the clients, appointing contractors, closing incidents once resolved.
- Synergy: raising and managing PO's, placing orders, invoicing client and guardians, instructing invoices, fit out costs, stock out, office expenses etc.
- Council tax: arranging and canceling CT bills, managing POs and correspondence etc..
- Contribution: arranging clients pay backs on a monthly basis. Raising and sending PO numbers and invoice instruction to the clients. Keeping spreadsheet up to date.
- Managing stock takes.
- Arranging access and appointments for the clients and contractors.
- Sending correspondence to the guardians: inspection announcements, client requests, warning letters, Termination letters if GM is not available.
- Waste service management: getting quotes, arranging waste collection with networkwaste, raising PO, dealing with missed collections, signing Annual Waste Trade Note, arranging clear outs ,skips etc .
- Handling office administration responsibilities :managing post, BT bills arranging utilities, company vehicles, arranging interns accommodation and all other ad hoc duties where required
- Arranging and managing addition service for the properties: Internet (Direct Save) Cleaning service ( City road) etc.
- Experience in customer services or administration
- Knowledge and experience of working with various business sectors
- Strong communication skills
- Highly Organised
- Commercially astute
- Proactive and professional
- Positive attitude and pride in achievement of goals
- Sets and demands high standards
- Active team participant
All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment
- Use all work equipment properly and in accordance with training received
- Report any issues or training needs to your line manager
Hours and Environment
- 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Your role will be office based, although you will also be required to regularly visit properties and development sites or to attend meetings and conferences.
Skills and Attributes
You should have:
- Knowledge of relevant Guidelines, Regulations, procedures and best practice relevant to the role.
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing company procedures in a consistent manner.
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff.
- The ability to carry out presentations and informal training sessions both internally and externally.
- The written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- The ability to research, analyze and reason logically and effectively within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- Experience in working effectively in teams.
- Experience in supervising and assuming responsibility for workload allocation, identifying development needs and performance planning and feedback.
- A commitment to providing customer service.
- Full drivers license.
Apply for Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly