Year 4 Supply Teacher - Brighton
Year 4 Primary Supply Teacher
Brighton, East Sussex
£110 per day
3 days per week (applicants must be flexible on days)
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a long-term supply teaching role in Brighton, East Sussex? Are you a dedicated and inspiring teacher? Is delivering results important to you? If so please carry on reading...
Primary KS2 Supply Teacher with QTS required for a long-term supply cover role for 3 days (days can be flexible) per week for a Primary school in Brighton, East Sussex. NQT's with experience of teaching KS2 classes are encouraged to apply.
This role is with a two - form entry Primary school for children aged 4 to 11 years old.
This is a school that makes sure it gives its children a broad and balanced education and helps prepare them for life after primary school.
Key role duties:
- 3 days per week job share teaching a Year 4 class.
- Follow pre-planned lessons and at times help with planning when required.
- Marking, pupil assessment.
- Be extremely organised and dedicated to driving and achieving pupil development.
- PE lessons
About this primary school:
- Currently 360 mixed pupils on roll.
- Latest Ofsted the school was graded 'Good' .
- Aims that pupils will be well equipped when they leave to be able to go on to make positive contributions and lead happy lives.
- Sets high expectations for learning, behaviour and respect.
- Led by an inspiring Head teacher and Deputy Head.
- The school's vision is to combine high moral and social values with good basic skills in English language, Maths, Sciences and the Arts.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
- Childrens results in KS2 year groups have increased year upon year.
All applicants must have the following to be considered for this opportunity:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- PGCE or Degree in Education.
- Up- to-date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Refer a teacher and receive £300 of high street vouchers on completion of 30 days worked.
If you possess the relevant skill set and qualifications and the idea of flexible supply teaching is appealing then do not hesitate, apply today!
Apply for Year 4 Supply Teacher - Brighton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly