Primary Teacher - Year 6 - Pulborough
Primary Teacher - Year 6
Full-time contract to start in January 2017
Pulborough, West Sussex
£22,467 - £33,160 - Pro Rata
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a long-term supply teaching role in the Pulborough area from Janaury 2017? Are you a dedicated and inspiring teacher? Is delivering results important to you? If so please carry on reading...
An experienced and friendly Primary KS2 Teacher is required to teach a Year 6 class on a 5 day per week contract starting in Janaury 2017 based in Pulborough, West Sussex.
- Full-time contract teaching a year 6 class.
- Duties will include marking and lesson planning, pupil assessment.
- Assistance with After School Clubs when required.
- Parent evenings.
- Delivering insipring lesson plans.
About this school:
- 250 plus pupils on roll.
- where confident, caring and creative learners shine.
- The school offers an inclusive, caring and exciting environment for their pupils and are proud to be a Rights Respecting School with a focus on developing learning through Forest Schools and the arts.
- Pupil results increasing year upon year.
- The school curriculum is exciting and will inspire children to nurture a passion for learning .
- Inclusive and friendly culture.
- Learners achieve above average results.
- Learners are taught to ask probing questions and self driven learning is promoted.
- Enthusiastic about learning.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- PGCE or university Degree in Education.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience .
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Did you know at Randstad Education:
- We work with over 2,500 schools each week.
- Our network of teachers and support staff work with over 85,000 children every day.
- We have a local dedicated team of ex-teachers, nursery managers and teaching assistants who are able to support you in finding the perfect role and offer professional advice if required.
If you possess the relevant skill set and qualifications then do not hesitate, apply today!