Health & Club Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Health & Club Manager
Gyllyngvase Beach, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 4NB
£25k - £30k
With stunning sea views across the bay, 4 star St Michael’s Hotel and Spa is situated opposite Falmouth’s sandy Gyllyngvase "Blue Flag" beach and is set within its own four acres of sub–tropical gardens. The town of Falmouth itself is award winning, coming first in the prestigious Sunday Times Best Places To Live Guide 2016 and currently short listed for the High Street of the Year Award.
Since 2001, the hotel has undergone multi-million pound rejuvenation programme transforming St Michael’s into one of the finest contemporary hotels in the South West. St Michael’s Spa opened in 2005 and is Cornwall’s leading destination Spa with large, heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and well equipped gymnasium. The hotel enjoys a fine reputation for its food and has won a number of awards including 2 Rosettes from the AA.
October 2016 saw the start of £6million redevelopment works to include new premium hotel bedrooms, a larger, dedicated Spa, relocated Reception and new Restaurant facilities. These works also include a BRAND NEW three-storey Health Club with;
- HUGE 5000ft2 Main Gym, with astro turf running track, cardio machines, functional training areas and free-weights areas
- Bigger Spin studio with more bikes
- Indoor ‘Gig Club’ - the first of it’s kind
- A larger class studio
- Re-vamped 17metre pool with sauna, steam and outside decking
- Exclusive member’s lounge
- 4 changing rooms (two each for the ladies and gents)
- Treatment room for sports massage
- Beauty studio for hair, nails and spray tans
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and competent Health Club Manager to lead the all aspects of this exciting new business. The perfect candidate will have worked in similar environments and held a Management-level position for a minimum of three years. A knowledge of Les Mills and or other branded classes with would be advantageous.
- Develop the whole “Health club” product offering, leveraging our competitive advantage offered by our people and the physical facilities.
- Ensure very high service standards and high levels of customer satisfaction at all times
- Ensure outstandingly clean, well maintained, facilities at all times with 96% of breakdowns/ faults resolved within 24 hours
- Achieve very high levels of customer satisfaction, as measured by Qualmark, member satisfaction surveys & customer feedback
- Build and retain a highly motivated health & fitness team
- Maximise sales revenue from all the available facilities and developed services with as much revenue as possible on monthly direct debit
- Ensure a highly efficient operation with all costs well controlled and managed
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Health & Club Manager then please apply!
Apply for Health & Club Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly