Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher - Houghton Regis
Starting January 2017 for 2 terms
Do you have a passion to work in KS2? Looking to join a school with outstanding behaviour? Excited to join a welcoming and supportive team? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a year 3 teacher for a school based in Houghton Regis to cover a maternity position for 2 terms. The school prides themselves with giving their students the best opportunities in a safe and happy school environment.
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Working with a welcoming and supportive team
- Students with outstanding behaviour
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experienced in KS2
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and school, don't hesitate, apply today. Call Shannon on 01582 811878 or email you CV to Shannon.Ingram@randstadeducation.co.uk
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.