Intervention Teacher - Houghton Regis
£120 - £140 per day
Are you looking to utilise your skills in one particular school? Flexible across KS2 classes? Wanting to take a step back from full time planning? Excited about the opportunity to inspire & enthuse passionate students? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking an experienced interventions Teacher to work in raising attainment in a school based in Houghton Regis. The school currently hosts just over 200 students from the local area and has recently received a Good report from Ofsted.
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- No planning
- Working with small groups
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience in raising standards
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and Good school, don't hesitate, apply today. Call Shannon on 01582 811878 or email your CV to Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.