Travel Coordinator/Personal Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
Travel Coordinator / Personal Assistant
Location: South Yorkshire
SALUS is an engineering design and brand distribution company providing energy control solutions throughout Europe.
Duties of the Travel Coordinator / Personal Assistant
- Be responsible for arranging, confirming and amending all travel requirements (UK, European and Worldwide) for all departments and all incoming visitors. Travel includes; flights, hotels, rail, car park, hire cars and congestion charges etc.
- Amending requirements at short notice, always working to tight deadlines.
- Co-ordinate all executive meetings, to include: arranging dates/location, meeting requests, travel, hotel, logistics and Agendas – generally responsible for the smooth running of the meeting from start to finish.
- Liaising with external corporate Travel Agent, ensuring availability, dealing with Visa’s, flights, hotels for both individual and group trips, liaise between management and agent, update traveller profiles and help manage costs.
- Create Itineraries for travel, prepare travel documents and distribute.
- Arrange online check-in on behalf of management.
- Set up conference and Vidyo calls
- To be the first point of contact for Vidyo queries and new user Accounts.
- Provide administrative support to the Organisation Head.
- Assist the Organisation Head with HR administrative tasks.
- Answer incoming calls to the Sales Office
Requirements of the Travel Coordinator / Personal Assistant
- GCSE Grade A-C in English and Maths, or equivalent (essential)
- Qualification in Business Administration/IT (desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role (essential)
- Proficient in full Microsoft Office Suite (essential)
This is a very busy, demanding role, where multi-tasking/multi-communicating is an hourly occurrence. Strong, organisation, communication, and IT skills are essential for this role, married with the ability to multi-task and provide a strong support function for the business.
There is a deadline for the 24th of November for this role therefore we are looking to interview ASAP, if you meet the requirements above APPLY TODAY!
Apply for Travel Coordinator/Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly