Business Support Administrator
Verex Group has an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to join the team based in Rickmansworth. You will be on a part-time fixed-term contract (up to 25 hours per week - flexible) with a highly competitive salary of up to £16,000.
When you become our Business Support Administrator the contract will be for Maternity Cover – Fixed Term, 1 year, commencing Mid December.
As the Business Support Administrator, you will be responsible for –
- Generating timely business reports for their key stakeholders
- Client data administration
- Undertaking data-based project work as necessary
The successful candidate will have -
- Experience of Administration work and report generating
- Experience in all Microsoft packages – Excellent Excel skills are essential
- Good IT skills (experience of Salesforce highly desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work quickly and accurately with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to consistently complete routine tasks on time
Benefits of becoming our Business Support Administrator -
- Salary – up to £16,000 (depending on experience)
- Part time flexible hours (up to 25 hours per week)
- Full induction/handover period with current job holder will be provided
- Friendly team and office environment
- Holiday Entitlement - 21 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Business Support Administrator, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!