Editor - Fast growing trading venture
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Editor to join a Kinetic Investments, a well-funded online trading start-up based in Aldgate.
Kinetic Investments offers multiple online offerings, including a trading school which is available in 10 languages and a signals website which has an affiliate program for others to promote.
You will be challenged daily in an exciting and ever-changing environment surrounded by marketers, developers and strategic leaders. The successful candidate will have great industry knowledge and the desire to plan, manage and produce quality content on a growing network of websites.
As an Editor, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Working with management and marketing to implement content strategy (product, images, video and editorial) via online assets, email, social and other marketing campaigns.
- Work with the external the team on day to day content creation to ensure a consistent brand message across each channels.
- Work on any content pieces required directly.
- Quality check the external teams work and ensure that they are producing content and at the agreed velocity.
- Manage external agencies and freelancers to ensure that the content is translated into key geos.
- Plan the weekly editorial / content calendar
- Manage newsletter creation
An ideal Editor will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Fluent English speaker (additional languages a plus).
- Have a university degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Ability to work autonomously and own projects from start to finish.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage a large workload
- Demonstrative experience within the online trading industry.
- Good knowledge of SEO and online marketing techniques
- Understanding of the technology and terminology involved
Some of the benefits of joining us:
- A competitive bonus structure.
- Competitive holiday allowances.
- Free lunch once per week.
- Offices in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London.
- Relaxed, casual dress code, free beer on tap, serviced office rooms, free tea and coffee, free snacks, free breakfasts on Mondays and much more.
- Access to networking, lunchtime talks, workshops and events
Your working hours will be 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53191305 / INDHP