Electrical Test Engineers
5 days left
- Full Time
Electrical Test Engineers
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 + Overtime
Due to the successful procurement of several new contracts Quantec, one of the U.K's leading electrical safety testing companies are seeking to employ fully qualified electrical engineers for commercial test & inspection works and associated electrical rectification works based in Kent, London and the South East
- Be fully aware of the requirements of the Company Business objectives.
- Guidance Note 3, HSE GS38 Electrical test equipment for use by electricians and HSE/HSG 85 Electricity at Work, safe working practices) in order to carry out testing and inspection of fixed wiring installations to those approved standards.
- Carry out works relating to test, inspection and remedial works of premises fixed wiring installations all in accordance with procedures as identified within the documentation listed above, and as detailed in the company Procedures Manual, task specific Method Statements and project instructions.
- After receiving appropriate training, carry out those works relating to Thermal Image Surveys and/or Load Test Surveys in accordance with the equipment supplier recommendations and the relevant Method Statements.
- Take responsibility for the Personal Protective Equipment provided by the company for their use. Report to the manager any loss, defects or deterioration in any item, in order that replacements may be promptly provided.
- Take responsibility for the laptop computer provided by the company for the electronic input of report data. Report to the manager any loss, defect or deterioration.
- Complete and submit test and inspection reports, time sheets, expenses and allowance claims all in accordance with Company Regulations as detailed in contract form E12 and Business Procedure QC/BP/3.
- Be familiar with the Environmental Policy, Quality Policy and Health & Safety Policy and Plan, the associated procedures and annual objectives in order that all activities are undertaken with these in mind.
Applicants must have City & Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or 2330) be 17th edition qualified and hold city & Guilds 2391.
In return we provide a good working environment including company vehicle & all equipment required.
Due to the nature of commercial electrical works, some out of hours and weekend works will be required to be undertaken (all at enhanced rates)
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle provided for business use
- 20 Days Holiday + All Statuary holidays raising one day per year to 25 days + statuary
Quantec are an equal opportunities employer
Apply for Electrical Test Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly