Are you a qualified teacher who is looking for a role in a well respected school in the North Yokshire area?
Would you like the opportunity to work with a much resepcted and driven Headteacher?
Can you deliver engaging and throught provoking lessons to KS1?
If so, we'd love to talk to you!
Our school offers:
* Permanent, Full Time Work
* Main Pay Scale (MS1 to MS6) dependent upon qualifications, skills & experience
* Position suitable for NQTs, RQT etc.
* Starting January 2017
* Age group either Year 1 or Year 3 to suit best candidate.
"Pupils have outstanding attitudes to learning. Morale is high and the School Leadership Team have the wholehearted support of the entire staff team." OfSTED November 2013
We are looking to appoint an inspirational classroom teacher to join our hardworking and friendly team.
The person we seek to appoint
* Has the ability to model and expect high standards of children's work and behaviour
* Is hard working, well organised and communicates effectively with staff and parents
* Ensures that learning is fun, relevant and accessible to children of all abilities
* Has a positive approach to behaviour management
* Has a clear understanding of assessment for learning
* Has a commitment to raise standards in English & Maths
* Has a friendly, cheerful disposition with a sense of humour
* Has experience of teaching in relevant age range.
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.