Office / Customer Service Manager
New opportunity not to be missed! Easy Claims Collection has an exciting opportunity for an Office / Customer Service Manager to join the team based in Manchester. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,100 per annum.
Easy Claims Collection are a claims management company based in city centre Manchester. Our claims advisers aim to claim clients mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) policy back with as little stress for them as possible.
We are a small business who is looking to steadily grow into one of Manchester’s best financial claims centres, and due to company expansion we are looking to recruit a number of driven people to join our team.
An Office/Customer Service Manager is required to maintain a fast paced PPI claims administration office with a small team based in Manchester City Centre. Candidates must have a minimum of 12 months experience managing the day to day workings of the office such as delegating and prioritising work, ensuring the staff are efficiently processing new and existing customers cases.
Key responsibilities of the Office / Customer Service Manager
- Working in the main office you will be managing a team which is a mix of Claims Handlers / Customer Service Staff.
- You will be responsible for auditing the teams files and making sure all cases are being dealt with appropriately.
- Ensuring the team meets its budget and reporting figures to senior management
- You will be responsible for all tasks in the day to day running of the team; 1 to 1's, appraising work and ensuring the team follows company directives.
- Lead motivate and mentor the team through developing, coaching and providing feedback
- Influence behaviours and culture within the department ensuring professionalism at all times
- Managing employee disciplinary issues, reporting issues and seeking advice from the HR Manager
- Provide full support and deal with escalations of problems/queries
- Planning of employee’s working schedules and absence cover
- Ensuring employee’s receive an induction and training applicable to their role
- Promote customer service excellence ensuring the quality of customer care and service are of the highest standard
- Ensuring the department is performing against all agreed targets/budgets and managing all costs within
- Following all company procedures and policies within the Company handbook
- Any other additional duties to meet the needs of the business
What you'll need to succeed as our Office / Customer Service Manager
- Ability to lead, support, motivate and manage a small team
- Demonstrate strong coaching and development skills of team members
- Self motivated and conscientious
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Customer Service excellence
- Flexibility in all areas of the role
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal skills
- Experience on Microsoft Office Programmes
- Ability to prioritise work load, work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to adapt to individual and operational change in a diverse and fast-paced organisation
- High level of integrity & trust
- Positive attitude and driven behaviour
The ideal Office / Customer Service Manager will have
- Experience in PPI Claims handling is desirable but not essential
- Previous management experience in Claims is desirable but not essential
- Qualifications equivalent to A level as a minimum
- Customer Service, time management & IT skills
- Familiar with Data Protection Act(s), ICO & CMR regulations is desirable but not essential
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to become our Office / Customer Service Manager, please click apply now!