New opportunity not to be missed! Easy Claims Collection has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join the team based in Manchester. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £15,600 - £20,000+ basic with uncapped commission.
Easy Claims Collection are a claims management company based in city centre Manchester. Our claims advisers aim to claim clients mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) policy back with as little stress for them as possible.
We are a small business who is looking to steadily grow into one of Manchester’s best financial claims centres, and due to company expansion we are looking to recruit a number of driven people to join our team.
The successful candidates will be contacting potential clients via an automatic-dialler system to identify their needs and establish suitability of our services, to then deliver them in a professional and confident manner.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Assistant
- Liaising directly with potential clients to proactively identify and generate qualified finances that may have Payment Protection Insurance.
- Effectively negotiate with clients and colleagues.
- Use excellent communication and questioning skills to identify and qualify leads
- Remaining calm under pressure and hitting targets to contribute to personal and Team success
What you'll need to be to succeed as our Sales Assistant
- Someone comfortable working as part of a team with the confidence to be self-organised and have the ability to use own initiative
- A driven and target-orientated individual
- Excellent verbal communication & negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- No previous Sales experience is needed as full training will be provided
In return, you will receive huge earning potential, genuine career progression opportunities and to join a small Company that truly values it's staff.
What you'll get in return as our Sales Assistant
- £15,600 - £20,000+ basic with uncapped commission
- Top earners £25k+
- OTE averaging £400+ (Monthly)
- Secured bonus for all staff – very realistic targets ensuring every staff member earns bonus.
- Cash incentives
- Dress down Fridays + staff parties
- Team activities + paid days out (Ladies day for the grand national, Alton Towers, Comedy store, Go-Karting, Blackpool, Ice-skating, Team meals)
- Holiday incentives
- In-depth individual training to help all staff hit targets!
- Lively work environment!
- Referral bonus
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to become our Sales Assistant, please click apply now!
Apply for Sales Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly