New opportunity not to be missed! Easy Claims Collection has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join the team based in Manchester. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £15,600 - £20,000+ basic with uncapped commission.
Easy Claims Collection are a claims management company based in city centre Manchester. Our claims advisers aim to claim clients mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) policy back with as little stress for them as possible.
We are a small business who is looking to steadily grow into one of Manchester’s best financial claims centres, and due to company expansion we are looking to recruit a number of driven people to join our team.
The successful candidates will be contacting potential clients via an automatic-dialler system to identify their needs and establish suitability of our services, to then deliver them in a professional and confident manner.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Assistant
- Liaising directly with potential clients to proactively identify and generate qualified finances that may have Payment Protection Insurance.
- Effectively negotiate with clients and colleagues.
- Use excellent communication and questioning skills to identify and qualify leads
- Remaining calm under pressure and hitting targets to contribute to personal and Team success
What you'll need to be to succeed as our Sales Assistant
- Someone comfortable working as part of a team with the confidence to be self-organised and have the ability to use own initiative
- A driven and target-orientated individual
- Excellent verbal communication & negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- No previous Sales experience is needed as full training will be provided
In return, you will receive huge earning potential, genuine career progression opportunities and to join a small Company that truly values it's staff.
What you'll get in return as our Sales Assistant
- £15,600 - £20,000+ basic with uncapped commission
- Top earners £25k+
- OTE averaging £400+ (Monthly)
- Secured bonus for all staff – very realistic targets ensuring every staff member earns bonus.
- Cash incentives
- Dress down Fridays + staff parties
- Team activities + paid days out (Ladies day for the grand national, Alton Towers, Comedy store, Go-Karting, Blackpool, Ice-skating, Team meals)
- Holiday incentives
- In-depth individual training to help all staff hit targets!
- Lively work environment!
- Referral bonus
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to become our Sales Assistant, please click apply now!