New opportunity not to be missed! Easy Claims Collection has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join the team based in Manchester. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £19,500 – £20,800 per annum.
Easy Claims Collection are a claims management company based in city centre Manchester. Our claims advisers aim to claim clients mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) policy back with as little stress for them as possible.
You will be joining a young, vibrant company that is aiming to become one of the best Financial Claims businesses in Manchester City Centre. We aim to be a unique employer who focuses on our staff and their goals while offering a customer focussed service to our potential and existing customers.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Controller
- Chasing outstanding monies by telephone (inbound & outbound)
- Producing detailed monthly/weekly debt reports to the Directors of the company
- Posting invoices / receipts to appropriate ledgers - cheque/BACS
- Producing daily cash reports for accounting management
- Accountable for cheques and debit & credit card payments
- Proactive telephone chasing to customers on out of term debts / initial payments
- Producing and allocating any payments, refunds and write offs
- Dealing with customer payment queries in a timely manner via Aged Debt responses, emails and telephone while also keeping a clear record of customer conversations
What you'll need to succeed as our Credit Controller
You will have experience within a fast paced credit control position or a debt collection / negotiator role with the ability to communicate effectively on all levels and work to targets.
You will possess excellent communication skills along with the ability to prioritise & manage own workloads and be a key team player.
- Customer Service excellence
- Collections experience
- Self motivated and conscientious
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility in all areas of the role
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal skills
- Experience on Microsoft Office Programmes
- Ability to prioritise work load, work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to adapt to individual and operational change in a diverse and fast-paced organisation
- High level of integrity & trust
- Positive attitude and driven behaviour
What you'll get in return as our Credit Controller
You will be offered a full time permanent position within an expanding company with progression opportunities. Long term employees will also benefit from additional onsite qualifications to further your career and development.
You will receive a competitive salary and monthly incentives including full paid days out.
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to become our Credit Controller, please click apply now!