1 day left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Easy Claims Collection has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join the team based in Manchester. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £19,500 – £20,800 per annum.
Easy Claims Collection are a claims management company based in city centre Manchester. Our claims advisers aim to claim clients mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) policy back with as little stress for them as possible.
You will be joining a young, vibrant company that is aiming to become one of the best Financial Claims businesses in Manchester City Centre. We aim to be a unique employer who focuses on our staff and their goals while offering a customer focussed service to our potential and existing customers.
Key responsibilities of the Credit Controller
- Chasing outstanding monies by telephone (inbound & outbound)
- Producing detailed monthly/weekly debt reports to the Directors of the company
- Posting invoices / receipts to appropriate ledgers - cheque/BACS
- Producing daily cash reports for accounting management
- Accountable for cheques and debit & credit card payments
- Proactive telephone chasing to customers on out of term debts / initial payments
- Producing and allocating any payments, refunds and write offs
- Dealing with customer payment queries in a timely manner via Aged Debt responses, emails and telephone while also keeping a clear record of customer conversations
What you'll need to succeed as our Credit Controller
You will have experience within a fast paced credit control position or a debt collection / negotiator role with the ability to communicate effectively on all levels and work to targets.
You will possess excellent communication skills along with the ability to prioritise & manage own workloads and be a key team player.
- Customer Service excellence
- Collections experience
- Self motivated and conscientious
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility in all areas of the role
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal skills
- Experience on Microsoft Office Programmes
- Ability to prioritise work load, work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to adapt to individual and operational change in a diverse and fast-paced organisation
- High level of integrity & trust
- Positive attitude and driven behaviour
What you'll get in return as our Credit Controller
You will be offered a full time permanent position within an expanding company with progression opportunities. Long term employees will also benefit from additional onsite qualifications to further your career and development.
You will receive a competitive salary and monthly incentives including full paid days out.
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to become our Credit Controller, please click apply now!
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly