6 days left
- Full Time
Our client school in Scarborough are looking to recruit an exceptional teacher to join their team and make a difference to their SEN students.
The school caters for students who have a range of needs including ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) SEBD (Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties) and PMLD (Profound, multiple learning difficulties).
Ideally you will be experienced in working with students with ASD and SEBD however, experience is not essential. Just the desire to learn and begin an extremely rewarding career in an SEN environment. The school and trust it belongs to offers top class and regular training opportunities for any candidate with those traits.
A career at this school can offer you:
* Fantastic career progression within the school and trust
* Leadership opportunities for suitable candidates
* The opportunity to make a difference in your students lives
* An SEN allowance added to your salary
* Frequent and concise CPD opportunities tailored to your individual needs
* An opportunity to take on a TLR
In return you will be:
* A passionate and enthusiastic teacher
* Be creative in making your lessons fun, enjoyable and accessible to all
* Have excellent challenging behaviour management skills
* Able to think quickly on your feet
* Committed to your students and the school
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for SEN Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly