Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher
Randstad Education are currently looking for an enthusiastic Y3 Teacher for a popular Primary school in South Liverpool. This role has arisen due to an extended maternity leave and is for a January start for 2 terms. The school is looking for a teacher who can make a positive impact on pupils' learning and progress.
At Randstad Education we believe communication is the key to professional and successful working relationships. This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher who is looking to join a welcoming and supportive school, with plenty of opportunity for professional development. The school will consider applications from NQTs and RQTs as well as experienced teachers. The SMT would also be willing to support an NQT/RQT through a term of their induction.
The ideal candidate for this role should:
- Be able to engage children in lessons that are stimulating
- Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising standards
- Use effective behaviour management strategies in line with school policy
- Have excellent subject knowledge of KS2, specifically within Year 3
- Have a strong commitment to their own professional development
- Be willing to undertake the role of a class teacher including planning, preparing lessons and marking after school
To join our Randstad Education team and be successful in your application for the Year 3 teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allow you to be placed in schools
- Have an interest in developing well rounded pupils
- Display an up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum, specifically within Year 3
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
In reward for our teacher's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, Teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.