IT Support Engineer - SaaS, Software, eCommerce
This e-commerce ERP solution allows you to automatically carry out all of your online business processes. The solution includes a stock management system that was created especially for e-commerce as well as a fully integrated online store. It includes interfaces to all of the major online markets (eBay, Amazon, Hitmeister, Yatego, meinPaket, Rakuten and many more). This way, online sellers are given a wide range of integrated sales channels that can be used automatically.
A wide range of payment and shipping service providers are integrated as well. This ensures that the entire e-commerce workflow will run smoothly. The solution also includes a comprehensive statistics module so that online sellers can always keep an eye on their business. The integrated CRM tool helps you communicate with your customers efficiently and provide excellent customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand their growing UK office and for an IT Support Engineer to join the team.
You will work with their Country Manager for the UK, liaise with their Sales Executive Team and alongside their Client Relations Manager. The successful candidate will also be working in close proximities with their English and German support teams; as well as other departments at their German office in order to help with the onboarding and day to day business for a growing customer base.
Once this has been accomplished, there will be further opportunities for advancement within the growing English branch office.
Who they are looking for:
- Managing and developing a base of customers
- Excellent telephone skills, also in consulting situations
- Experience carrying out customer events such as trade fairs, presentations and webinars is desired.
- Technical know-how in SaaS / E-Commerce
- Able to learn the ropes of a technically sophisticated system
- Ability to instruct and train prospective Clients around the technicalities of the system
- Able to understand technicalities easily at an operational level in order to implement, train, navigate, and troubleshoot the system, a hands-on technical background would be highly beneficial.
- Vocational training in informatics or other related qualifications
- Professional e-commerce experience beneficial
- Native level English speaker, German language skills desired, but not essential
- Good knowledge of office programs (Open Office) particularly Spreadsheets is crucial.
- HTML and CSS skills are a bonus
- Interest in intercultural exchange with the German parent company
What they offer:
- A young and dynamic Team
- Long-term perspectives for creating something new within the quickly growing field of E-Commerce
- An international environment and the chance to learn more about the German culture and mentality
- Working environment in and around London
- Further career opportunities within the company
Apply for IT Support Engineer - SaaS, Software, eCommerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly