5 days left
- Full Time
KS1 Teacher - Milton Keynes
Starting January 2017
Do you have a passion for working with KS1 students? Looking to join an infant school that has made impressive progress? Keen to join a welcoming team and supportive Head Teacher? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a KS1 teacher to join an infant school based in Milton Keynes. The school currently hosts just over 150 students from the local area, guiding them through the early stages of education.
- On-site parking
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Competitive pay rates
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Qualified teacher status
- Experience in KS1
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. Call Shannon on 01582 811878 or email your CV to Shannon.Ingram@randstadeducation.co.uk.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Apply for KS1 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly