New opportunity not to be missed! LWC Drinks has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join the growing team based in Manchester. Joining us on a full time temporary basis until Christmas, you will receive a competitive salary.
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products.
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for picking and packing of items for home delivery
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative
- Adhering to good practice within the warehouse
- Always being aware of possible stock shortages and informing the supervisor so that they can be ordered
- Ensure that all new stock delivered must be put away ASAP; all stock must be put away in the correct bin-bay location and match the delivery note received
- Responsible for correctly picking orders and placing in the correct location for deliveries
- Filling out the correct information on the out of date list, damaged stock list (write off sheet)
- Ensure that you follow the correct health and safety procedures
- Wear the correct equipment for your job when on site, for example, safety boots, gloves, the correct high visibility vest
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Warehouse Operative
- Good team work skills
- Good communication skills
- Good product knowledge
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, LWC Drinks is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our temporary Warehouse Operative – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.