£20,000 - £23,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanic to be based from our Huddersfield site. By joining our well-established team within the depot you may also aid with breakdown support as required. Your normal hours of work will be Monday-Friday 07.30 to 17.30 and Saturdays 07.30 to 12 on a rota basis.
As an Mechanic, you’ll be responsible for the following:
• Completing full maintenance repairs, servicing and breakdowns.
• Working on a range of vehicles.
• Ensuring that all work is recorded and carried out in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
• Road testing vehicles, carrying out necessary inspections and meeting servicing requirements
What you’ll need
• Qualified to NVQ level 3.
• At least 3 years experience.
• Must hold full driving licence
• A good work ethic with the ability to support and learn from an established team environment.
• A good attitude to Health and Safety and Quality working procedures.
Our client is the largest independently owned car, van, minibus and truck rental company in Yorkshire. They offer a wide range of vehicles from small economy cars, vans, luxury MPV’s, and 17 seat Minibus’ to trucks, from several branches throughout the region.
So if you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.
Suitable Skills/Experience: Mechanical Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Maintenance, Vehicle Technician, Engineering, Vehicle Repair, HGV Mechanic,