£8.87 per hour.
20 or 30 hours per week. You will work night shifts on a rolling rota basis, including regular weekends and Bank Holidays.
To ensure regulatory compliance all applicants must be aged 18 years or over.
Our client is a charitable organisation that provides a range of flexible individualised care and support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health support needs and older people. If you are passionate about making a difference, enjoy the challenge of a busy working environment and want to be valued for your contribution - then why not join them.
St Audrey’s is a home in Old Hatfield village providing independent living and dedicated care for 38 residents. The home, a converted manor house, offers a range of single rooms, communal lounges and beautiful maintained gardens, and is just a short walk from historic Hatfield House and other attractions.
They look to recruit people who both embody and share their values: People that always behave with integrity and that seek to inspire everyone they come in contact with. People that respect diversity and value inclusiveness. People that constantly innovate to meet the needs of those they serve and impact lives in a positive way.
- To support the Manager in all aspects of the running of the service.
- To work as part of the care team to ensure that high standards of care and support are given to suit the individual needs of each person.
- To foster an atmosphere whereby people are encouraged to maintain and further develop their independence as fully as possible.
- To ensure that the highest standard of care and support is maintained in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, and CQC Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
- To act as the Shift Leader in charge of the service on a shift basis.
Role specific requirements
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working in a care setting
- Ability to work within policies and procedures
Staff are offered a full induction and training schedule to enhance the wellbeing and service we provide to residents. Our client operates a free employee benefits discount scheme. This gives discounts on a large number of retailers on the high street and over the internet. Retailers include Apple, Primark, Sainsbury’s, Superdry, Tesco’s, and Thomas Cook. They also offer a bike to work scheme and a child care voucher discount scheme.
Disclosure Level - Enhanced
The Next Step & How to Apply...
To join their team, the next step is to apply online now. As a stable employer, with excellent training and career opportunities, and a fantastic work environment, this will probably be the best move you ever make.
You will need to submit a CV via the apply button below, and then you will be sent via email the direct links to the application process, where you will need to fill in the online application form