EYFS Class Teacher
Classroom Teacher - EYFS from January 2017.
We are working with a thriving and happy city school to find a class teacher for a delightful Reception class in January 2017. The post is as the result of a maternity leave and but she school are also keen to offer the right candidate a permanent teaching position.
The school can offer:
- Friendly, motivated and enthusiastic children
- Highly dedicated, committed and stable team of staff
- Spacious accommodation, with extensive grounds
- Sound financial position, aided by a rising roll (Currently around 400)
- Associate Training School Status, linked with the University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education (Seminars run at the school for all Primary PGCE students)
- Commitment to a creative curriculum (Currently hold Arts Mark Gold)
- Very complimentary 2014 Ofsted report
If you are looking for a teaching job in a supportive school in Early Years, then you won't find a better opportunity than this! Please get in touch with Tom on the Primary Team about the role either by e-mail or phone.