EY Teacher with Senior Leadership potential
Are you an experienced EYFS teacher looking for the next step? Have you perhaps recently relocated to the St Ives area?
If so, we have a wonderful opportunity at an outstanding school in St Ives. The post is for an EYFS teacher in the first instance but for the right applicant the post could be for an EYFS Leader.
This is a placement for one year - start date by arrangement. Salary is dependent on experience and will be highly competitive.
We are looking for:
- An experienced Early Years teacher
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Someone who demonstrates creativity and a passion for learning
We can offer the opportunity to :
- Be part of a new leadership team
- Shape the vision and values of our Early Years provision
- Be part of a new Early Years building project
- To be coached and develop leadership skills.
- Be part of a friendly and diverse community of children and parents
If this post appeals, please get in touch. We are keen to speak to teachers with any level of Early Years experience.