Early Years Teacher
Are you looking for a new opportunity within Early Years? Does becoming part of a highly supportive and successful primary EYFS phase within a highly reputable school excite you?
At Randstad Education we believe communication is the key to professional and successful working relationships. We strive to listen to our candidates in order to find the right position to meet their needs.
This Early Years / NurseryTeacher position will involve you:
* Teaching an attentive and intelligent class of pupils.
* Planning and delivering lessons which capture attention & encourage engagement and interaction
* Excellent training & CPD opportunities for the successful candidate.
To join our Randstad Education team and be successful in our teaching role?s you will need to:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allow you to be placed in schools
* Have an interest in developing well rounded pupils
* Display an up to date knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
* Have experience working with various SEN children
The role is for a January start for 2 terms to cover a secondment.
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
In reward for our teacher's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, Teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you too the right school.
To find out more please apply today!
Apply for Nursery Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly