Progress Chaser/Site Co-ordinator
1 day left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has an exciting opportunity for a Progress Chaser/Site Co-ordinator to join the team in Brentford, West London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of £16,000-£20,000 OTE (depending on experience). Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (40 hours per week).
Are you professional and organised with great customer service skills? If so, this could be the position for you!
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Progress Chaser/Site Co-ordinator to work within the first UK flagship Kia dealership, offering the opportunity to start at ground level and grow with the dealership. The main purpose of the role is to ensure all vehicles for display and delivery to customers are prepared to the highest possible standards and that all deadlines are met. A passion for the motor industry is a must as is the desire to deliver customer excellence.
Key Responsibilities of the Progress Chaser/Site Co-ordinator
- To collect, deliver and control cars as directed by the sales department, and ensure vehicles are displayed according to company standards.
- To ensure that the delivery process operates efficiently and to the highest possible standards
- To assist with photo shoots as required
- To ensure that tidiness, cleanliness, security and display standards of the Sales Department and demonstrators are maintained
- To monitor all orders and preparation work to ensure that they are completed by the times required and to report any likely delays to the Sales Executive or Sales Manager as early as possible
- To check, inspect and test incoming stock and outgoing vehicles and complete appropriate paperwork, by following documented procedures
Experience required by the Progress Chaser/Site Co-ordinator
- The role will ideally suit someone with aftersales knowledge or previous experience of working within a motor dealership environment
Essential Skills required by the Progress Chaser/Site Co-ordinator
- A full UK driving licence
- Proficient IT skills inc Microsoft Office and Dealer Management Systems, preferably Kerridge.
- Strong Organiser and the ability to follow strict processes
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Flexible team worker
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
In return we offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Progress Chaser/Site Co-ordinator – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Progress Chaser/Site Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly