2 days left
- Full Time
A well-known and prestigious Estate Agent are looking for an ambitious and driven administrator to join their well-established team based in Swansea City Centre.
Initially on a month's contract however with possibility of extension, you will need to be available to start work the week commencing Monday 21st November as an office administrator.
Duties for office administrator :
- Answering inbound calls
- Taking of personal details
- Booking market appraisals and lettings valuations
- Booking of viewings
- Giving feedback to tenants and landlords
- Ensuring all details are compliant
- Uploading property details to internet sites
- Updating window displays
- Chasing rent arrears
- All office administration
Hours of work required for this full time administrator are Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm and a competitive salary of £7.70 per hour is offered.
Please send an up to date CV across today for consideration in this temporary administrator role.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly