Secure Unit Mental Health Nurse Job in Taunton - PMVA Trained
We are seeking a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with experience of working in a mental health hospital or step-down environment to work with our client in the Taunton area of Somerset.
Our client works with a prevention management of violence and aggression (PMVA) training model, so we're ideally seeking someone with a current certificate in this training. However training can be provided if you have previous secure mental health nursing experience.
If you share our values of protecting dignity, promoting wellbeing and working in a person-centred manner at all times, we can offer you flexible hours that fit around your other commitments. Plus - use our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a £500 cash reward, as well as a free DBS check and free uniform upfront!*
Within this role, we can offer you:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £24.66/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.