General Cover Teacher
Cover Supervisor - Full time basis
For over 20 years Randstad Education has been assisting both Teachers and Support Staff in to schools building great relationships and experience. If you are considering a new environment and approach to teaching then don't miss out and get in touch!
We are currently searching for a Cover Supervisor to work in a secondary school situated in a friendly village within Leicestershire. The school has a supportive environment with tradition dating back over 400 years. The duration of this position is from January 2017 to July 2017 and is Full Time.
- Up to date experience with national curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
- Bachelor's Degree
- Post Graduate Degree/Certificate in Education
- Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking set work to ensure a positive learning environment
- Covering lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures
- Collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
An established a supportive environment where every individual is encouraged and supported to do be the best they can do. Students are given regular opportunities to consider the skills they will need to be successful in the modern world.
If you are looking to become part of this dynamic team dedicated to the pupils then please get in touch on 0116 2081110.