Service Administrator / Business Support / Works Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Service Administrator
Salary: Discussed at Interview - Candidate Quality and Experience Dependent
Position: Full Time (Mon-Fri Weekly Rota, 8am - 4pm and 9am - 5pm respectively), Permanent
The company is a successful privately owned independent lift business providing maintenance and modernisation solutions to a variety of customers. The business is looking for a reliable Service Administrator to support their Service Department.
The Service Administrator will be part of a call desk team that provides a high standard of reactive customer service response whilst maintaining accurate records and responding to breakdowns.
You will be dealing with a high volume of telephone contact both with our client and the departments' field engineers to ensure rapid response to lift breakdowns and co-ordinating the completion of works in targeted time frames.
The administrator will run daily and monthly reports as specified by the company's clients. You will be adaptable, organised and able to prioritise your workload with plenty of initiative and ability to work well in a team.
This is a busy position with variety and never a dull moment.
- Previous Call Desk experience, essential.
- Excellent Customer Care skills with confidence to professionally handle sensitive or difficult situations (within the lift / engineering industry would be preferred) - previous reactive call centre experience preferred.
- Professional and polite manner.
- Flexible and adaptable approach towards work.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skill with experience of responding to external and internal demands.
- PC literate with accurate typing and data-entry skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of people and use own initiative.
- 35 hour week (Mon-Fri Weekly Rota, 8am - 4pm and 9am to 5pm)
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Company Pension
- Death in Service Benefit
The company's long-term aim is that the composition of their workforce should reflect that of the community. Where necessary, special steps, as permitted by the relevant Acts of Parliament, will be taken to help disadvantaged and/or underrepresented groups to compete for jobs on a genuine basis of equality.
Please be aware; due to the immediate start of this role, our client will not be providing any relocation packages or sponsorship for this role. Therefore you must reside within a reasonable distance of their offices in Dartford and must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience of; Personal Assistant, PA, Senior Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Supervisor, Office Administrator, Senior Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Admin, Senior Support Administrator, Senior Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator will be considered for this role.
Apply for Service Administrator / Business Support / Works Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly