Advertising Operations Executive
- To provide Operational support to Sales teams across Trinity Mirror.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the Central Digital Ad Operations team in processing all requirements of advertising campaign delivery for Trinity Mirror customers within the given deadlines and Service Level Agreements across National and Regional markets.
- Following latest process and best practice to ensure speed of service and quality of ad delivery for our customers across our network
- Working closely with our regional counterparts to ensure both best practice sharing as well as delivering 'gold standard' Ad Operations service across all campaigns.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan + flexible benefits
- Ensure timely and accurate campaign set-up including receipt of creatives from sales reps and agencies; uploading orders and creatives to DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP).
- Manage campaigns: execute creative swaps and revisions, monitor campaign status, ensure campaign delivery, optimize campaign performance where required and pull end of campaign reports.
- Meet individual and Team KPIs to achieve team goals and maintain 'gold standard' services across all digital platforms.
- Work closely with sales teams to exceed client expectations and deliver upon requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and work with teams to solve any advertising or associated platform issues.
- Previous office based work experience; experience working within an advertising department preferred but not essential
- Previous Experience using DFP (preferable but not essential)
- Understanding of digital advertising specifications and standards
- Ability to survive and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to keep attention to detail whilst working under pressure of tight deadlines
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Must demonstrate 'Team Player' spirit at all times
- Minimum level of education A-Levels.