This is a school who are proud of how well they care for their children and how the excellent quality of teaching ensures that all children make good, consistent progress within a supportive, encouraging environment.
This school entrusts all of their cover, planned or unexpected to Randstad Education.
Benefits of this role include:
- a stimulating learning environment for all children within a caring ethos
- a truly inspiring and dedicated Head Teacher and leadership team
- an inclusive culture
- a small school feel with large school opportunities
- spacious outdoor play facilities for children
- an environment where children are encouraged to be creative
- high expectations within a rewarding environment
- Between 2 and 5 days a week supply teaching KS2 classes
- lesson planning, marking, assessment
- Attend parent evenings (if required)
- After school club participation (if required)
- To deliver creative and engaging lesson plans to the class
To be considered for this role we ask you to have:
- QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary setting
- PGCE or University degree in Education
- strong behavioural management skills
- up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- eligibility to work in the UK
- own transport could be an advantage but not essential
Successful applicants will be asked to attend a first stage interview with Randstad Education
Refer a Teacher and receive £300 in high street shopping vouchers once they have completed 30 days supply work.